RESPECT workshop agenda and instructions on how to get to the NTUA Zografou campus
- Line 242 (Katechaki – Polytehneioupoli) enters from the Gate “Katechaki” and goes around the campus.
- Line 140 (Polygon-Glyfad) stops outside the Gate “Katechaki”.
- Lines 230 (Acropolis – Polytechnioupoli) and 608 (Galatsi – Academy – Zografou) stop near the Gate “Zografou”. Please consult the website of OASA (Athens Urban Transport Organization) for complete itineraries.
- Underground: The nearest station is “Katechaki”. From there you can get the bus lines 140 and 242.
- Car: Cars enter the campus mainly from gates “Katechaki” and “Kokkinopoulou”. Inside the premises there are sufficient parking places for the members of the academic community as well as for visitors.